Mark E. Gryska
Mark has been with Nigro, Westfall & Gryska, P.C. for 29 years. He believes that at the foundation of a successful law firm are happy clients. To achieve this, Mark makes sure clients' questions and needs are met by always returning phone calls in a timely manner and being available for personal consultations. Personal injury clients receive a phone call or letter on a monthly basis regarding their current condition and course of treatment. Mark feels it is always important to show that one is continuing to take an interest in a client's case.
Mark is dedicated to the NW&G commitment of providing qualified representation with personal attention and prompt service. He has 29 years of experience handling personal injury and worker's compensation cases.
Practice Areas of Special Emphasis
- Contract Litigation and Liens
- Personal Injury
- Trial and Arbitration Work
- Worker's Compensation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Loyola University of Chicago (BS, 1981)
- John Marshall Law School (JD, 1984)
- State of Illinois
- Federal Court - Trial and Motion Bar Practice
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Served as Arbitrator in the DuPage Mandatory Arbitration Program
- Arbitrator in DuPage County - Chairperson qualified for all cases up to $50,000
- On Board of Directors Carol Stream Rotary Club
Contact Us Today!
Submit our online form and you will receive a response from one of our attorneys. If you need immediate assistance, please call (630) 682-9872.
"Over the past several years, Nigro, Westfall & Gryska has successfully represented us in numerous mechanic's lien cases and other legal matters. They offer the perfect blend of knowledge, experience and affordability. They take the time to learn what a client expects out of a particular case, and they have the capability to meet those expectations. We're fortunate to have them on our side."View All Testimonials