Mark E. Gryska
Mark has been with Nigro, Westfall & Gryska, P.C. for 29 years. He believes that at the foundation of a successful law firm are happy clients. To achieve this, Mark makes sure clients' questions and needs are met by always returning phone calls in a timely manner and being available for personal consultations. Personal injury clients receive a phone call or letter on a monthly basis regarding their current condition and course of treatment. Mark feels it is always important to show that one is continuing to take an interest in a client's case.
Mark is dedicated to the NW&G commitment of providing qualified representation with personal attention and prompt service. He has 29 years of experience handling personal injury and worker's compensation cases.
Practice Areas of Special Emphasis
- Contract Litigation and Liens
- Personal Injury
- Trial and Arbitration Work
- Worker's Compensation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Loyola University of Chicago (BS, 1981)
- John Marshall Law School (JD, 1984)
- State of Illinois
- Federal Court - Trial and Motion Bar Practice
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Served as Arbitrator in the DuPage Mandatory Arbitration Program
- Arbitrator in DuPage County - Chairperson qualified for all cases up to $50,000
- On Board of Directors Carol Stream Rotary Club
Contact Us Today!
Submit our online form and you will receive a response from one of our attorneys. If you need immediate assistance, please call (630) 682-9872.
"For the past 5 years, TA Bowman Constructors, LLC, has been represented by Mike Nigro at Nigro & Westfall in our legal matters. The counsel and expertise provided has been at a very high level. It is reassuring to me, as I lead my company, to be able to rely on the integrity that exists at Nigro Westfall & Gryska." MoreView All Testimonials