- O'Day, Tracy. "A Lawyer's Lawyer: Attorney Howard Turner Wrote the Book on Illinois Mechanics Lien Law... Literally." The Who's Who in Building & Construction. Spring 2017: 6-10.
- Construction Company Owners — Protect yourself from personal liability by creating a Limited Liability Company
- "Path to Perfection: Crafting Error-Free Illinois Mechanics Lien Claims", Illinois Bar Journal, April 2014.
- "Perfecting a Mechanics Lien: What You Need to Do it Right", Illinois Bar Journal, May 2013.
- "New Legislation Gives Mechanics Lien Claimants Priority", DuPage County Bar Association Brief, May 2013.
- "Getting Progress Payments and How to Properly Suspend Work", ASA Chicago Construction News, September 2003.
- "Steps To Protect Mechanic's Lien Rights, Lien Rights on Private Property, Common Defenses to Mechanics Lien Rights, and more", ASA Chicago Construction News, 2002 and on web site and updated September 2007.
- Illinois Construction Manual, Chapter 4, Selected Statutes, West Publishing, 2008.
- In General
- Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Practices Act
- Home Repair and Remodeling Act
- Home Repair Fraud Act
- Construction Contract Indemnification for Negligence Act
Attorneys Focusing in this Area
Contact Us Today!
Submit our online form and you will receive a response from one of our attorneys. If you need immediate assistance, please call (630) 682-9872.
"Over the past several years, Nigro, Westfall & Gryska has successfully represented us in numerous mechanic's lien cases and other legal matters. They offer the perfect blend of knowledge, experience and affordability. They take the time to learn what a client expects out of a particular case, and they have the capability to meet those expectations. We're fortunate to have them on our side."View All Testimonials