Zachary C. Wilson, "Of Counsel"
Zachary is the newest member of Nigro, Westfall & Gryska. Zachary concentrates his practice in criminal defense and civil litigation but he also has experience representing clients in family law, residential real estate closings, and a myriad of miscellaneous and uncommon legal issues.
Zachary served for 4 years as Deputy Chief Legal Counsel for the Illinois Department of Corrections where he dealt with inmate issues and sentence computations. Prior to practicing law, Zachary was a 21-year police officer for the Illinois Commerce Commission Police Department, regulating movers and towing companies. His final 2+ years he served as the Chief of Police for that Department. He has significant training and substantial experience in the field of Relocation Towing Regulations.
Zachary served 3 years active duty in the United States Army and 10 years in the U. S. Army Reserves.
Practice Areas of Special Emphasis
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Clemency Petitions, Expungement and Sealing Criminal Records
- Family Law
- Residential Real Estate
- Transportation/Relocation Towing Law
- Administrative Hearings before State Regulatory Agencies and Commissions
- Loyola University of Chicago (BA, Cum Laude, 1994)
- Loyola University Law School (JD, 2002)
- Northwestern University - School of Police Staff and Command (2004)
- Illinois State Police Academy (Valedictorian 1988)
- State of Illinois
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- National Title Solutions
- Lincoln Title
- Mock Trial Coach, Glenbard South High School
- Member, Lincoln's ChalleNGe Advisory Committee
- Committeeman, York Township
- Free and Accepted Mason
Contact Us Today!
Submit our online form and you will receive a response from one of our attorneys. If you need immediate assistance, please call (630) 682-9872.
"Nexgen Building Supply has used Nigro, Westfall & Gryska (NW&G) exclusively as our collection attorney over the past fifteen years. They have helped us strengthen our credit policies and procedures which has made us more efficient in our internal collection efforts. We use NW&G to help negotiate and monitor repayment plans with many of our customers. They have been very successful using their knowledge of the legal system to recover bad debts from uncooperative accounts. We have tremendous confidence in their efforts on behalf of our company."View All Testimonials