Zachary C. Wilson, "Of Counsel"
Zachary is the newest member of Nigro, Westfall & Gryska. Zachary concentrates his practice in criminal defense and civil litigation but he also has experience representing clients in family law, residential real estate closings, and a myriad of miscellaneous and uncommon legal issues.
Zachary served for 4 years as Deputy Chief Legal Counsel for the Illinois Department of Corrections where he dealt with inmate issues and sentence computations. Prior to practicing law, Zachary was a 21-year police officer for the Illinois Commerce Commission Police Department, regulating movers and towing companies. His final 2+ years he served as the Chief of Police for that Department. He has significant training and substantial experience in the field of Relocation Towing Regulations.
Zachary served 3 years active duty in the United States Army and 10 years in the U. S. Army Reserves.
Practice Areas of Special Emphasis
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Clemency Petitions, Expungement and Sealing Criminal Records
- Family Law
- Residential Real Estate
- Transportation/Relocation Towing Law
- Administrative Hearings before State Regulatory Agencies and Commissions
- Loyola University of Chicago (BA, Cum Laude, 1994)
- Loyola University Law School (JD, 2002)
- Northwestern University - School of Police Staff and Command (2004)
- Illinois State Police Academy (Valedictorian 1988)
- State of Illinois
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- National Title Solutions
- Lincoln Title
- Mock Trial Coach, Glenbard South High School
- Member, Lincoln's ChalleNGe Advisory Committee
- Committeeman, York Township
- Free and Accepted Mason
Contact Us Today!
Submit our online form and you will receive a response from one of our attorneys. If you need immediate assistance, please call (630) 682-9872.
"We have been using the firm for expert legal and good business advice for more than 35 years. They have provided advise for estate planning; executing Wills and Powers of Attorney's; filed a suit to recover our investment funds; handled sale of personal residence and purchase of new residence; handled purchase and eventual sale of 8 unit apartment building; arranged to have capital gain funds tax-deferred by investing in a shopping center (like kind investment 1031 exchange); managed legal issues with shopping center owners and tenants including the preparation of and finalization of a new lease with owners and tenants. We have been very satisfied with the help and guidance they have provided over the years." MoreView All Testimonials