- Construction Company Owners — Protect yourself from personal liability by creating a Limited Liability Company
- "Path to Perfection: Crafting Error-Free Illinois Mechanics Lien Claims", Illinois Bar Journal, April 2014.
- "Perfecting a Mechanics Lien: What You Need to Do it Right", Illinois Bar Journal, May 2013.
- "New Legislation Gives Mechanics Lien Claimants Priority", DuPage County Bar Association Brief, May 2013.
- "Getting Progress Payments and How to Properly Suspend Work", ASA Chicago Construction News, September 2003.
- "Steps To Protect Mechanic's Lien Rights, Lien Rights on Private Property, Common Defenses to Mechanics Lien Rights, and more", ASA Chicago Construction News, 2002 and updated yearly on web site through 2017.
- Illinois Construction Manual, Chapter 4, Selected Statutes, West Publishing, 2008.
- In General
- Consumer Fraud and Deceptive Practices Act
- Home Repair and Remodeling Act
- Home Repair Fraud Act
- Construction Contract Indemnification for Negligence Act
Attorneys Focusing in this Area
Contact Us Today!
Submit our online form and you will receive a response from one of our attorneys. If you need immediate assistance, please call (630) 682-9872.
"We have been using the firm for expert legal and good business advice for more than 35 years. They have provided advise for estate planning; executing Wills and Powers of Attorney's; filed a suit to recover our investment funds; handled sale of personal residence and purchase of new residence; handled purchase and eventual sale of 8 unit apartment building; arranged to have capital gain funds tax-deferred by investing in a shopping center (like kind investment 1031 exchange); managed legal issues with shopping center owners and tenants including the preparation of and finalization of a new lease with owners and tenants. We have been very satisfied with the help and guidance they have provided over the years." MoreView All Testimonials